CELEBRATE YOUR LOVE. BUILD COMMUNITY.
The Sanctuary is full of story and charm. Celebrate your special day in a beautifully restored, historic venue that gives back to community. When you choose The Sanctuary, 100% of your wedding proceeds go directly to the local non-profit, Community Matters and support our mission to create thriving communities. Built in 1847, The Sanctuary has a long history of creating community through shared experiences. The Sanctuary has been fully restored with comfortable space for up to 350 people, original hardwood floors, stained glass windows, a spiral staircase, and beautiful balcony.
SOCIALLY CONSCIOUS WEDDING.
Our one-for-one philosophy means that every wedding booked at The Sanctuary allows us to offer a free event rental to our neighbors in Lower Price Hill. Unlike any other creative, historic event space in Cincinnati, the events booked here directly power family bonding and community empowerment. Your efforts grow our community.
CREATE THE WEDDING YOU WANT.
We believe you should be able to design the wedding that you want. At The Sanctuary you can make your unique vision come to life with your preferred vendors, style, and charm for your ceremony and reception. Our staff is happy to provide guidance on your event details and connect you with Cincinnati’s best socially conscious caterers, decorations, and event resources—all while giving you space to create an event that reflects your unique vision.
Amenities and Features
Ceremony and Reception Venue
- 435 Standing or Auditorium Seating
- 225 Seated Dining
- 74’ x 48’ Open Event Space
- 12’ x 48’ Stage Area
- Historic architecture with restored stained glass windows, original hardwood floors
- Acoustically engineered space
- Licensed commercial kitchen
- Outside caterers and services providers welcome
- Alcohol services are permitted, but must be approved prior to the day of your wedding.
- Free parking is available.
- Full place settings, linens available for rent
- Additional coordination services available by contract.