UNIQUE WEDDING VENUE.
When you choose The Sanctuary, 100% of your wedding proceeds go directly to support our mission to create a thriving and more just community. The Sanctuary helps to support affordable housing, entrepreneurship, a food pantry, and other community led work in Lower Price Hill. Choose the wedding venue that gives back!
The Sanctuary is full of story and charm. Built in 1847, The Sanctuary was formerly a Catholic Church before it closed in 1998. Today, The Sanctuary is owned and operated by Community Matters and has been fully restored with the original stained glass windows, spiral staircase, balcony, original floors, and two charming wedding suites.
HOW IT WORKS
All events at the Sanctuary are DIY, so you will have access to the space for your booked time and you will handle all setup, event logistics, planning, and cleanup.
*new rates as of July 1, 2023. All events booked prior to this date still honor previous pricing.
Amenities and Features
DIY Ceremony and Reception Venue
- 225 guest capacity
- Transparent pricing
- Historic architecture with restored stained glass windows, original hardwood floors
- Acoustically engineered space
- Outside licensed caterers and service providers welcome.
- Alcohol is permitted, but must be approved prior to the day of your wedding.
- Free on-site parking for up to 225 guests.