A Unique Cincinnati Wedding Venue
Historic and beautifully restored, The Sanctuary provides an unmatched value! The unique opportunity to host your wedding in a historic former church while adding your own personal touch makes the Sanctuary the ideal venue for your special day! The cornerstone of the former St. Michael’s Church was laid in 1847, with many of its original features beautifully restored today. The Sanctuary is the perfect setting for your ceremony, reception, or both!
Amenities and Features
- 435 Standing or Auditorium Seating
- 225 Seated Dining
- 74’ x 48’ Open Event Space
- 12’ x 48’ Stage Area
- Historic architecture with restored stained glass windows, original hardwood floors
- Acoustically engineered space
- Licensed commercial kitchen
You will have exclusive access to the space from 6pm the day before your wedding through 11am the day after. This includes access to on-site coordinator for up to four hours for event needs. You may choose to set up the space on your own, or for an additional fee, let us take care of it for you! Additional items are available for a fee.
- Weekday base price – $2000
- Weekend base price – $2500
- Service Providers
- Outside caterers and services providers all welcome with approval prior to your big day!
- We have place settings and linens available for a small rental fee.
- Alcohol services must be approved prior to the day of your wedding.
- Free parking is available.
- AV equipment available by request; an additional fee may apply.
I had my wedding there August 12, 2017. It was gorgeous and the perfect space! The event coordinato
The Sanctuary is a fabulous event space in a historic building and I fell in love with it the first time I saw it! The reception hall is a ballroom style, with cathedral ceilings, large stained glass windows, and tons of natural light. Perfect for a dramatic, formal, or classic wedding style. I actually used them for a professional event and it went so well I decided to book my wedding there. Their wedding coordinator Stella is super helpful, thinks of everything, and is easy to get ahold of. They are very affordable yet still provide a high-end service. They also recommended caterers for me and I found one I am happy with. For couples who are paying for their own wedding (like me) and can’t break the bank, Sanctuary is a great option. Also, all the funds they take in from events go to fund their programs for the community, which was super important to me as a social worker.Pamela